MBB Recruit in Ames Today?

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
I went to BWW for lunch today and saw Railey, Royce, and Ejim with what I thought was just one of their friends that wasn't on the team, then I see Coach Lutz and who I think was TJ all leave together. Also, when they all stood up, the guy I didn't recognize looked taller than Ejim, any insight about this from anyone?

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Did he look like this?

5770584.jpeg

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
Sounds like 6-7. What shirt and hat was he wearing?

I don't remember a hat, but he had a red hoodie on, he was pretty covered up because they were all talking to him and for some reason Royce was hugging him pretty much the entire time.

labontefan31

Oct 20, 2009
Ames/Monticello, IA
Yeah I saw them there too. But the only ones I could recognize were Lutz and White. They all stoped at a table to talk to someone and then I think they left, I didn't see them sit down to eat.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
Yeah I saw them there too. But the only ones I could recognize were Lutz and White. They all stoped at a table to talk to someone and then I think they left, I didn't see them sit down to eat.

The players were at the bar area, I didn't see them eat either but I saw Lutz and TJ(?) come get them when they all had to leave.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I don't remember a hat, but he had a red hoodie on, he was pretty covered up because they were all talking to him and for some reason Royce was hugging him pretty much the entire time.

I gave Royce high five at a football game. I was unaware he was a hugger. I feel cheated.

Reactions: 4VR4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron