Melvin freaking Ejim

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Great performance today. 22 and 16, played like a crazed man, great effort. Free throws, rebounds, keeping balls alive, three pointers. leads the league in scoring and top 5 in rebounding. Love this guy, would actually like to see him get the ball more. I really think he puts us on his back down the stretch and makes some great things happen for this team. Great player, great cyclone.

Lot of good performances today by Georges and matt, but man I love how Melvin plays.

sheepplucker

Sep 22, 2013
I love ejim but he misses some gimmes almost every game that keeps me frustrated

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I love ejim but he misses some gimmes almost every game that keeps me frustrated

I think it's good to keep a certain amount of frustration level with the conferences leading scorer and one of the most productive players in ISU history.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Ejim's Senior Day is going to be a sad, sad day.
Well, you can be sad if you want, I guess. I'm gonna be happy after watching Ejim go for 25 points and 20 rebounds with highlight reel alley-oops sprinkled in on the way to an Oklahoma State *** whoopin.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Having one of the best statistical seasons ever.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Everybody misses a few, he's battling down there every game against bigger guys getting hammered constantly

MontanaClone

Mar 17, 2013
Inverness, MT
I'm pretty new to the party here in cyclone land, but I've got to think that he's getting close to the proverbial "Mount Rushmore" in ISU's hoop history isn't he? Especially if our Rushmore had 5 heads?

Hoiberg
Tinsley
Grayer
Hornacek
Ejim?
Is that horribly out of line? I'm talking players only here. Just my opinion, but I love the effort he has consistently played with for 4 years, creating his ability to rebound against bigger players. From his freshman year, when his game was I think similar to Hogue's, to now, he's become a very skilled offensive player through that same work ethic. Please set me straight here if I'm way off, but I think he's getting close.

Last edited:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm pretty new to the party here in cyclone land, but I've got to think that he's getting close to the proverbial "Mount Rushmore" in ISU's hoop history isn't he? Especially if our Rushmore had 5 heads?

Hoiberg
Tinsley
Grayer
Hornacek
Ejim?

Is that horribly out of line?

When you look at the total situation and how he has excelled right along with the team, and with his character, he has to be in the conversation for that.

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT

Hoiberg
Tinsley
Grayer
Hornacek
Ejim?

Is that horribly out of line?

No way Tinsley is in there IMO. He was great for us, but only for 2 years.