NBA: Micheal vs Lebron

mschmitty17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2017
Des Moines
It is hard to compare but I still give a slight edge to Jordan but Lebron is #2. Lebron to me is a modern day Wilt. He is just a physical and athletic freak. Also a freak in terms of his health.

LeBron is more than just an athletic freak, he's also one of the greatest passers of all-time, can score at will, and could shut down anyone in his prime (when locked in).

Aug 26, 2014
LeBron is more than just an athletic freak, he's also one of the greatest passers of all-time, can score at will, and could shut down anyone in his prime (when locked in).
I agree, and it's tough to compare players across eras. But the mental toughness side is where Jordan has the edge that to me puts him slightly ahead. I've seen LeBron score 2 points in an overtime game in the Finals. Can anyone imagine Jordan shutting down like that? To me, this playoff season has been great for LeBron, he's stepping up at the end of games to do what he needs to win. But he needs to beat Boston. I don't think he's got any shot of beating GS with his supporting cast.

mschmitty17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 16, 2017
Des Moines
I agree, and it's tough to compare players across eras. But the mental toughness side is where Jordan has the edge that to me puts him slightly ahead. I've seen LeBron score 2 points in an overtime game in the Finals. Can anyone imagine Jordan shutting down like that? To me, this playoff season has been great for LeBron, he's stepping up at the end of games to do what he needs to win. But he needs to beat Boston. I don't think he's got any shot of beating GS with his supporting cast.

I feel like LeBron is in a lose-lose situation. If they lose to Boston, everyone mocks him losing to a team without its two best players (although Horford could be argued as being one of them). But if they beat the Celtics, they have virtually no shot of beating the Warriors/Rockets as they are both much better offensive and defensive teams than the Cavs.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron