*MISSING*

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
Have you seen me?

7009994.jpg

Height: approx. 8 ft tall
Body Type: Paper

Please report any sightings to the proper authorities.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I miss that thing. Did the guy graduate that had it? Didn't he post on CF?

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
Yeah he did, but don't remember who it was. This is something that needs to be handed down if the original owner can no longer make it happen.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah he did, but don't remember who it was. This is something that needs to be handed down if the original owner can no longer make it happen.

Ahh **** no wonder GN is struggling. And I agree. It needs to be used for the next 3 years.

Nuts4Cy

Mar 21, 2006
I was wondering why we didn't do this for Vaughn during the Michigan game.

UraMallas

Jan 9, 2013
A good goal would be to have one commissions by conference play, I think. Has someone messaged the original owner? How tough would it be to make a replica?

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011
I've heard that according to some rule you can't have a sign that is too big to be held by one person

InAWord

Nov 16, 2010
In all fairness to Niang's play, usually I think he deserves the fouls that are called on him but last night was a steaming pile of horrible officiating. The play he fouled out on was truly awful. Otherwise I think he would have put up decent numbers.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but Georges must do something where he doesn't quite get in position or at least looks like he doesn't. For one, he often gets called for blocking when he is in pretty good position, seemingly because he either leans forward slightly or takes steps backwards after he gets hit instead of just leaving his feet planted and going down. It's not right, but no one ever earns a charge if they stay standing.

That said, I'm really liking the decreased charging calls this year.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but Georges must do something where he doesn't quite get in position or at least looks like he doesn't. For one, he often gets called for blocking when he is in pretty good position, seemingly because he either leans forward slightly or takes steps backwards after he gets hit instead of just leaving his feet planted and going down. It's not right, but no one ever earns a charge if they stay standing.

That said, I'm really liking the decreased charging calls this year.

I don't like the new charge calls. As far as I'm concerned they haven't improved accuracy and are more confusing. Maybe it will get better but at least last year we knew what was going to get called and what was a bad call. Now I have no clue what's a charge and what's a block.