*MISSING*

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Are all of the front row seats taken by the Central Committee? Or just on one side? Or just on one half of one side?

cyclonefreak77

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 26, 2009
Ames
They get the middle section on both sides, though sometimes they try to take more seats. They suck.

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Is she the parent adviser of the CA central committee? She looks older than my wife. Maybe I should apply for the committee. Serious upgrade to my seats.

In all seriousness though, who deems this committee should get those seats? Is this some school group that is funded by the school? Is it some rogue group who just decided to form themselves and are waiting to see if anyone challenges them? I would file an ethics complaint with the school about discriminatory treatment.

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Nothing wrong with this team that Giant Georges and the blonde can't solve.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4f2485283db94.image.jpg
    4f2485283db94.image.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,263

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
You know I didn't look at the date originally and I thought this was a jab at Georges for last night. Didn't realize it got bumped from over a year ago. Has this thing been at the games, though?

TurdFerguson

Sep 13, 2013
Sadly, the original owner passed away. I believe his friends brought it to 1 game last season, Kansas game perhaps? I haven't seen Giant George at a game since then.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
This was discussed at length last year. The original guy did pass away, very sad. There was a story about it in the DMR IIRC, and it was tragic. As a guy with one kid graduated from and another now at ISU, it hit home.

Friend(s) of his did bring Giant Georges to a few games last year. Have not seen it at all this year. From page 1, I guess that friend was Clonebey, but no other info.

Anyone know anything else, or know Clonebey?

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
This was discussed at length last year. The original guy did pass away, very sad. There was a story about it in the DMR IIRC, and it was tragic. As a guy with one kid graduated from and another now at ISU, it hit home.

Friend(s) of his did bring Giant Georges to a few games last year. Have not seen it at all this year. From page 1, I guess that friend was Clonebey, but no other info.

Anyone know anything else, or know Clonebey?

Clonebey is the one who passed away.

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
Clonebey is the one who passed away.

Weird to think about. Sad news even though it's a year old. Maybe his friends lost interest when he died because the thing reminded them of his death and threw it away or haven't gone to the games. I have no clue as far as what goes into making something like that, but I imagine it was made with something within the engineering department.

There is another way to make one even though it wouldn't look as nice. http://rasterbator.net/