MLB: ***MLB Off-Season Thread***

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Bored so just flipped on Yankees/Tigers on MLB. And two Yankee regulars, a few guys who might make the roster and a handful of "Who the hell is that?" Starting Kluber who has pitched a total of 36 innings over the last two seasons.

Last days of spring training games. Woof! Battling practice would be more interesting than this.
Yeah I think at this point of Spring Training both the fans and players are like just start the damn regular season.

9 days away...

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
White Sox need to make Eloy a full-time DH. He injures himself out there all the damn time.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Did I see he wasn't going to make the Yankees anyway? Or am I mistaking him.

No, he was 1st base. He did lead the majors in homers last year. The battle was for utility player and backup at first. Washed up Jay Bruce is now gifted a spot on the opening day roster.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If you live in Iowa and have Direct TV, you are in the sweet zone. With the sports pack, you can get the Royals, Cardinals, Cubs, White Sox, Brewers and Twins. All for $10 bucks a month. The NFL package is generally $250 to $300 for the season.
Now if you are a fan of other teams, it can be a pain in the rear, but name a professional sport that doesn't black out their games, for people outside the state or area of the team?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: riceville98

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If you live in Iowa and have Direct TV, you are in the sweet zone. With the sports pack, you can get the Royals, Cardinals, Cubs, White Sox, Brewers and Twins. All for $10 bucks a month. The NFL package is generally $250 to $300 for the season.
Now if you are a fan of other teams, it can be a pain in the rear, but name a professional sport that does black out their games, for people outside the state or area of the team?
Well since I cut the cord, this pisses me off

Reactions: xboxfever

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Now if you are a fan of other teams, it can be a pain in the rear, but name a professional sport that does black out their games, for people outside the state or area of the team?

Wish I had DirectTV for the summer instead of Dish.