***MLB Postseason Thread***

D

DistrictCyclone

Man, did you see Leyland snatch that ball away from Valverde??? ******!

D

DistrictCyclone

Man, did you see Leyland snatch that ball away from Valverde??? ******! (ECHO)

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Well, Verlander had been pitching so lights-out, he was due for an off night. I'm still surprised he was that off, though. Panda was just amazing. Where was that during the regular season?! Not that I'm complaining for the hits now. Keep 'em coming! Last season, he had earned the nickname "Pablo Strand-em-all" because he nearly always struck out with RISP. Hopefully, this is the start of a good hitting streak. Just get your ***** on base. That's all I want. The only part of the evening that didn't go well was Kontos in the 9th. He's been streaky all year, so the performance tonight wasn't a big shock.

Game 1 out of the way. Just take one game at a time and keep the energy levels high. Gigantes!!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Well, Verlander had been pitching so lights-out, he was due for an off night. I'm still surprised he was that off, though. Panda was just amazing. Where was that during the regular season?! Not that I'm complaining for the hits now. Keep 'em coming! Last season, he had earned the nickname "Pablo Strand-em-all" because he nearly always struck out with RISP. Hopefully, this is the start of a good hitting streak. Just get your ***** on base. That's all I want. The only part of the evening that didn't go well was Kontos in the 9th. He's been streaky all year, so the performance tonight wasn't a big shock.

Game 1 out of the way. Just take one game at a time and keep the energy levels high. Gigantes!!

verlander pitched like crap against the Yankees. The Yankees were so poor that they made him look good. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a minor injury he's playing through

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Congrats to my Giants for the very unexpected sweep of the Tigers tonight!! Not much else really needs to be said. I'm very proud to be a Giants fan and wish I was going to be there for the parade on Wednesday. That would be kinda cool. But at least I'll get to watch it online just as I did in 2010.

It definitely became an ORANGE OCTOBER!!

K

KFitzy87

Congrats to my Giants for the very unexpected sweep of the Tigers tonight!! Not much else really needs to be said. I'm very proud to be a Giants fan and wish I was going to be there for the parade on Wednesday. That would be kinda cool. But at least I'll get to watch it online just as I did in 2010.

It definitely became an ORANGE OCTOBER!!
Congrats from a Cards fan!

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
I thought the World Series blew this year. It wasn't even competive. Congrat's Giant's fans! You guys came out of nowhere and took it all!

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
NL Rules. Are they going to move the Giants back to New York now that they have won two out of last three?

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
The most impressive thing about this win to me is the Giant's got rid of most of the players from two years ago and did it this year with a lot of new faces. I'm going to have to go to a baseball game out there some day. Looks like a beautiful stadium.