***MLB Postseason Thread***

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
..............................................................................Yep the Giants have the luck tonight.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Fantastic ending to another fantastic series run! I thought it was rather poetic that Holliday was the final out and it was Scutaro who caught it. I was going to be fine with the outcome regardless of how things turned out with each elimination game the Giants faced. Considering all the struggles the team survived over the course of the year, just making the postseason was an accomplishment. There are plenty of other teams who would likely kill to even sniff a game in October. Even if Detroit wins the WS, I won't be unhappy. I like Detroit a lot and think it's great they made it back this year after overtaking the White Sox at the last second (but sweeping the Yanks was even better). Of course, I want my team to win now that they're back, but this is a WS where I can't really go wrong. That being said, it's...

ORANGE OCTOBER!!!!!!!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Fantastic ending to another fantastic series run! I thought it was rather poetic that Holliday was the final out and it was Scutaro who caught it. I was going to be fine with the outcome regardless of how things turned out with each elimination game the Giants faced. Considering all the struggles the team survived over the course of the year, just making the postseason was an accomplishment. There are plenty of other teams who would likely kill to even sniff a game in October. Even if Detroit wins the WS, I won't be unhappy. I like Detroit a lot and think it's great they made it back this year after overtaking the White Sox at the last second (but sweeping the Yanks was even better). Of course, I want my team to win now that they're back, but this is a WS where I can't really go wrong. That being said, it's...

ORANGE OCTOBER!!!!!!!

Agreed This is one of great times where I don't have a problem with either team winning. As a Rockies fan I'm happy for Scutro (why we traded away I'll never know). I will admit in the past I have been a huge Giants fan being they are my team's rival but just like when the Packers got rid of Farve I became more tolerant of the Packers so to did I with the Giants when they got rid of Bonds. Easier to like teams when they go from having d-bags like Farve and Bonds to classy guys who do it the right way in Rodgers and Posey.

D

DistrictCyclone

C'mon, kittens. I'm thinking all the down time made these boys a little rusty.