Momcilovic to lottery pick

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I see Milan much in the mold of Grady **** from Kansas last year. He should have stayed at KU one more year (glad he didn't) because he wasn't ready for the NBA yet.

Milan, should go through the pro evaluations this spring. He can learn what they feel he needs to work on and add to his game, do that here, and then turn pro in another year.
**** is more athletic that’s why he went lottery and is a guard in the NBA. You always go if you are lottery. You can work on your game in the pros. This last part of the season you can already see he is improved and has had good games.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I see Milan much in the mold of Grady **** from Kansas last year. He should have stayed at KU one more year (glad he didn't) because he wasn't ready for the NBA yet.

Milan, should go through the pro evaluations this spring. He can learn what they feel he needs to work on and add to his game, do that here, and then turn pro in another year.
This was my exact comp, although I thought Grady had a little more bounce and defensive prowess as a freshman. Milan will be a pro guy for his 3-point shooting alone if he can be an ok defender at the next level.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
This was my exact comp, although I thought Grady had a little more bounce and defensive prowess as a freshman. Milan will be a pro guy for his 3-point shooting alone if he can be an ok defender at the next level.
Gradey **** shot 40% from three and was considered above average athleticism for a wing coming into the draft. Milan is going to be below average athletically for wings in the draft.

I think there are some comps, but I can't think of one in the lottery in the last few years as Milan is this year. Next year could be different. I do think he can work himself into that 10-15 range with an elite offensive season. He's always going to be below average in the NBA for wings, but he will improve his strength and balance when he gets into the lane off the dribble to deal with contact, he'll be fine.

Even if he doesn't get into the lottery, I think he'll be a first rounder next year.

NYCYFan

Mar 18, 2024
This is one of the worst drafts in history, it's truly awful. Not one franchise prospect and even talk of a very limited guy like Clingan entering some top 5 discussion. It's truly a dogs breakfast of a draft so Milan would be wise to declare if he has a hot close to the tournament and is getting some lottery mention because in a draft that's starved for shooters with good size, he'd be somewhat of a unicorn in this draft.

With that said, he seems like the kind of guy that could really use a little more refinement at the college level. There's a bundle of talent to work with so we could see a big jump from him in his sophomore season if he stays.

In any event, lets focus on Illinois first eh?

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Gradey **** shot 40% from three and was considered above average athleticism for a wing coming into the draft. Milan is going to be below average athletically for wings in the draft.

I think there are some comps, but I can't think of one in the lottery in the last few years as Milan is this year. Next year could be different. I do think he can work himself into that 10-15 range with an elite offensive season. He's always going to be below average in the NBA for wings, but he will improve his strength and balance when he gets into the lane off the dribble to deal with contact, he'll be fine.

Even if he doesn't get into the lottery, I think he'll be a first rounder next year.
and Milan shot 36% with a huge slump in the middle. I didn't say anything about Milan being a lotto pick. A less athletic Grady was what I called him. McDermott has had a huge NBA career by knocking down 3s at a high clip. I see Milan being a floor stretcher more than a wing slasher at the next level. He will play in the pros at some point.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
and Milan shot 36% with a huge slump in the middle. I didn't say anything about Milan being a lotto pick. A less athletic Grady was what I called him. McDermott has had a huge NBA career by knocking down 3s at a high clip. I see Milan being a floor stretcher more than a wing slasher at the next level. He will play in the pros at some point.
Sorry - I wasn't disagreeing with you, just trying to respond to the lottery potential for Milan.

But I think you got it - Doug McD is about as good a lottery comp as there will be for Milan.