Most dropped courses at ISU this semester

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
It's weird to see the lab section of Gen Chem 1, but not the lecture is in the top 10.
Labs were always the best part of the course.
Depended on your lab partner. My Chem lab partner was absolutely worthless and I ended up doing pretty much everything. She thought she was a genius and was going to vet school and I was beneath her. I had gotten the highest score in the class on the first test. During lab she was complaining about how hard the test was and she asked me how I did. The look on her face after I told her my score was priceless. What really pissed her off was I never went to lecture.

Reactions: Entropy

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Took a trig class. Prof was Harry Smith. Only thing I remembered is he wrote equations on the chalk board, erased it with his arm and then wiped his arm on his nose. His face was full of chalk dust.

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
For those AgBus majors. I loved Econ 451 ag law with Harl. Honestly.
Loved that class too! Easily one of the best professors at Iowa State. Took his class my senior year and he actually came to an award ceremony when he found out I was receiving an academic award. I remember having class cancelled last minute a couple of times when he had to fly out to Washington DC as a consultant for the federal government.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Loved that class too! Easily one of the best professors at Iowa State. Took his class my senior year and he actually came to an award ceremony when he found out I was receiving an academic award. I remember having class cancelled last minute a couple of times when he had to fly out to Washington DC as a consultant for the federal government.
He routinely tried to talk me into getting my law degree. I was tired of school, he didn’t like that excuse when I would always give it to him.

Reactions: SDCyclonesFamily

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I just logged into AccessPlus. How is that still a thing? Woof. I was a worse student than I remembered. I failed Library twice. Even classes I enjoyed, I routinely got Cs. I was not ready for college socially or academically. I do have two degrees and some fond memories somehow.

Reactions: Macloney

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
I just logged into AccessPlus. How is that still a thing? Woof. I was a worse student than I remembered. I failed Library twice. Even classes I enjoyed, I routinely got Cs. I was not ready for college socially or academically. I do have two degrees and some fond memories somehow.

AccessPlus is scheduled to be replaced in a year or so. Though I have no faith in the replacement program.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
The guy I had in Econ 101 was Phillipino or something similar. Everytime he said "sheet" it sounded exactly like he was saying "sh*t". So you can imagine how funny it was whenever we took exams and were given directions regarding our sh*ts. "When your finished working your way through your sheets, give your sheets to the person at the end of the row. They know what to do with your sheets".

No sheet, Sherlock.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron