NA Beers that dont taste like monkey butt

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Title says it all. Any recommendations? I tried the Heineken one and wasn't a fan, but maybe Heineken always tastes like monkey butt.

cycloneshort

Jan 19, 2017
Guinness 0 might be the closest to the real stuff compared to any other NA.

Ruthie NA is pretty solid

Corona NA is OK

Agree that Athletic is good. Just about anything they put out is solid.

Honestly…white claw 0 is actually pretty damn good and close to the original. A ridiculous concept, but not bad.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Wellbeing ipa is one of my favorites, otherwise agree with athletic and Guinness 0.0

Busch NA isnt anything special but a solid golf course option

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
The market for NAs has exploded lately. I quit drinking about 4 years ago and the only option was Bud zero which was gross. Now there seems like there’s a new brewery option in stock at hyvee every few months.

Reactions: NotJustMagic

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
That is such a great name for an NA beer. Almost satisfying but never quite gets there. I like it!
I think this is what I was thinking about. I thought it tasted pretty good, a lot like Coors Banquet. Really, there are a number of non alcoholic beers that are OK, even verging on good. But, if you are not into it OR need or want to drink NA, then you're not going to like it.

CY74

Oct 27, 2019
Athletic Brewing makes some pretty tasty ones

I agree - Athletic Brewing has several brews that are much better than any others I have tried. Hy-Vee has 2-3 of them. Have not seen them in any other stores in Iowa.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Decaf makes sense for those that like the taste but have cardiac issues.
Sure. If you like it great. I'm just saying it's not for me. I quit drinking caffiene for a bit and I didn't drink coffee and didn't really have a desire too. Same when I quit drinking beer. I guess it's just not about the taste for me.

Reactions: jmb