NCAA Basketball Tournament Streaming

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Mods feel free to merge if redundant.

I was poking around the interwebs on how to stream the Tournament this year, without getting a larger streaming service like HuluLive, YouTube, Sling, etc. Looks like if you get a Max subscription for $10/month you can stream all the games that are going to be on TBS, TNT, and TruTV, based on this page. If you have an antenna you can watch CBS, free OTA.

Just wanted to share the knowledge if anyone is in similar situation as myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloneon

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Mods feel free to merge if redundant.

I was poking around the interwebs on how to stream the Tournament this year, without getting a larger streaming service like HuluLive, YouTube, Sling, etc. Looks like if you get a Max subscription for $10/month you can stream all the games that are going to be on TBS, TNT, and TruTV, based on this page. If you have an antenna you can watch CBS, free OTA.

Just wanted to share the knowledge if anyone is in similar situation as myself.
If you want to watch as much of both tournaments as possible, getting the $5/month upgrade to stream YouTube TV to unlimited devices in your home is also great. I've had four TVs set up in my living room (one TV hardwired to my router, one connected to a hardwired PS4, and two chromecasts) all weekend. With multiview on one or two screens, I can easily get every game happening at any given time. And I didn't even have to pay the $5 because I got a 1-month free trial (which I'll cancel because I don't need that many devices for anything but March Madness).