Nebraska gives Scott Frost much deserved extension to only fire him.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Nebraska hatred of B1G deepens. So we all know how upset NU was when the B1G cancelled football, then started late with only conference games. Well now NU baseball got hosed, according to all fans and media members, and again the B1G is to blame.

Nebraska baseball won the conference this year. But, the B1G only allowed conference games and cancelled the B1G tournament. So NU missed out on getting another 6 easy wins (OOC) plus no chance to win the tournament. So when the playoff committee set up the regionals, not only did the Big Ten champs not get to host, but they got sent to Arkansas which is the #1 team in the country.

I know they love the B1G money, but aside from that, I hear nothing else from NU that they like about the B1G. All those same folks who were ecstatic 11 years ago that they went B1G while ISU was headed to the MAC. Who would have thought!!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

20eyes

May 15, 2020
Nebraska hatred of B1G deepens. So we all know how upset NU was when the B1G cancelled football, then started late with only conference games. Well now NU baseball got hosed, according to all fans and media members, and again the B1G is to blame.

Nebraska baseball won the conference this year. But, the B1G only allowed conference games and cancelled the B1G tournament. So NU missed out on getting another 6 easy wins (OOC) plus no chance to win the tournament. So when the playoff committee set up the regionals, not only did the Big Ten champs not get to host, but they got sent to Arkansas which is the #1 team in the country.

I know they love the B1G money, but aside from that, I hear nothing else from NU that they like about the B1G. All those same folks who were ecstatic 11 years ago that they went B1G while ISU was headed to the MAC. Who would have thought!!
I hope it's a death spiral. And I hope we never compete against UNL in any sport ever again. I want them to live in their own filth, forever.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017

Is anyone else starting to get the feeling that Nebraska's always going to be upset about something? Just how is Nebraska supposed to dominate college sports (as is their divine right) with everyone constantly screwing them over and keeping them down? The Big XII, Oklahoma, the Big 10, Ohio St, Bo Pelini, officials, Texas, refs, the Big 10 West meat-grinder schedule, former players who decided to transfer, Iowa, almost-players who decided not to go there, rules Nebraska voted for, players who were never quite as good as they were supposed to be. They all have it out for the Huskers.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
And if the Big Ten invited ISU (like they invited Neb) we'd accept too.
Get real.
As usual your stupid post has no discernable point. UNL and Methzoo were the one's lifting their skirts to the B1G for years, not us. Go cheer for Nebraska if you have so much f*cking empathy for them. No one on this board will miss your trolling.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
And if the Big Ten invited ISU (like they invited Neb) we'd accept too.
Get real.

We might likely accept or would have accepted...but wouldn't have been hypocrites about the process.

Nebraska voted repeatedly to make sure the LHN could exist..then they said they had to leave because of things like the LHN...which was only possible because Nebraska fought to make it happen.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron