New Commit!

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
Well people from here are going over there to find out the info so isn't that basically the same childish thing? Running over there to find out and then running over here to be the first one with new info. I'm not calling anyone out but its the same type of thing.

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
Well people from here are going over there to find out the info so isn't that basically the same childish thing? Running over there to find out and then running over here to be the first one with new info. I'm not calling anyone out but its the same type of thing.

I guess that answers who is starting bogus threads.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Its.....

Webster Patrick

i hope your kiddin, i can't even find someone by that name.....

So someone had guessed it already....

Its on Defense....

The main defensive players guessed were: (would love to get any of these guys)
Doran Guillroy
Cornelius Douglas -
Pierre Alexander
Otis Jones - He has us and Colorado listed as his favorites and coincidently we get a commit just after the Win against CU - I'm leaning this way....anyone, anyone...can u give me a YOUR GETTING HOTTER!!!!!

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
I guess that answers who is starting bogus threads.

No I'm not over there starting bogus threads. I am a member and I know if we have a commitment or not. I just think it is funny when people over here complain that members who pay for the info on CR are trying to stop people who don't from knowing the info. It is more childish to me for someone to run over there to get info and report it as their own and then call it their "sources".

Again, I'm not calling anyone out but some people here act as if they are entitled to that info. The moderators here do a great job of keeping it clean.

Cyclone711

Oct 27, 2007
Minnesota
Worst.

Thread.

Ever.

If there was a new commit I would be willing to bet it would be said before the 5th page in a post.

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
CR is a quality site but as a student i just don't have the funds to subscribe, i guess i just have to be patient but all the guessing and discussion about it is kinda fun in its own right

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
I think Paul Clark is trying to drum up business to buy some hair dye. There are still only twelve recruits, even thought he has a new commitment tag line. This means he has recommitted to grabbing more money from ISU fans.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I don't think he qualified academically. Too bad, because it would have been awesome to see another Davis at ISU.

I'm not sure that he would have ever had much impact as he was smaller and had less commitment to football than both Troy & Darren. Last I heard, he blew off a chance to enroll at a recommended Juco to pursue an aspiring career as a rapper.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I asked Troy about Jason while he was up here.. Jason is an aspiring rapper in Miami, and looks like a Troy Davis/Stevie Hicks/Lil John he has dreads... Just didnt have the drive of Troy or Darren, he had other ideas. But wishes he could go back

NoHawk4Life

Nov 7, 2007
Chi Town
If you try to find Dorian Guillroy on rivals.com or other recruiting sites.... He isn't there????? what are some stats on this guy??