New Mafia NFL Lockout Sign-up Thread

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
I'll run a mafia game with the NFL Lockout as the theme if there is enough interest.
Just sign up in this thread and hopefully if we get enough we'll start Monday morning.

Should be fun as I have some interesting twists and turns in mind for a good game.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Me (random characters to fill out the necessary letters.)

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I have never played Mafia, never really ever followed how it is played, but the NFL Lockout theme intrigues me. Is this Mafia game something I could learn on the fly on how to play? I wouldn't want to slow things down or screw anything up.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I have never played Mafia, never really ever followed how it is played, but the NFL Lockout theme intrigues me. Is this Mafia game something I could learn on the fly on how to play? I wouldn't want to slow things down or screw anything up.

You might screw something up but everyone has at some point. The only way to learn how to play it is to play it. It's not hard.

I'm In.

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
Ring4Cy will fit in just fine.
I'll include you and help you out.

PM me if you want out..though.

Reactions: RING4CY

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

The last mafia game was my first. I asked questions and it's pretty easy to learn on the fly, but I also had game help within the game from a veteran of this game.

Reactions: RING4CY
Aug 30, 2010
Oh you know...
690e4_ORIG-hey_guys_whats_going_on_thread.jpg