New site notes/bugs/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclones1994

Jun 8, 2015
Madison, Wisconsin
Small bug: The times of the posts in the first couple pages of this thread should be "am", but are marked "pm".

Overall the site looks good, would love to have the jump to next unread post on mobile again.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
xd5zx3.png
<------------------ I'M BACK!!!!!

Reactions: cmjh10

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Definitely need a way to jump to the first unread post, especially on mobile but even on the desktop version.

It would also be nice if the username on the left side under the avatar was a little bit bigger font size, or bolded, something to make it stand out.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Definitely need a way to jump to the first unread post, especially on mobile but even on the desktop version.

It would also be nice if the username on the left side under the avatar was a little bit bigger font size, or bolded, something to make it stand out.

This is my only issue right now. There is an option to go to first unread post when you get into the thread, but it would be nice if it was similar to how the old site worked.

ILikeCy

Dec 16, 2008
Omaha
For me if you're on the 'Recent Posts' page it'll take you to the first post:
http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/index.php?recent-posts/

From the 'New Posts' page it'll take you to the first unread:
http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/index.php?find-new/336/posts

I'm not sure what the difference is between a recent post or a new post, but apparently there is since they show different things

I always read from the individual forum pages. If I click on the thread title, it goes to the first post. Need an option to go directly to the first unread post. I'm on mobile right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.