New to Cyclone Fanatic

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Actually, I've been "lurking" for some time now, but finally decided to sign up and post an introduction. I'm a long time Iowa State Fan, started following the Cyclones around 1968.

Married, with two daughters, both teenagers, and both of whom are planning on attending ISU. My interests include beating the Hawks, working out, and competitive shooting. (See the above about having two teenaged daughters.)

I look forward to interacting with Cyclone fans on this site.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I lurked for the first year I was here, then started posting...now 2000+ posts later, the addiction has its hooks in me.

Welcome!

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
Welcome. Just make sure not to repost. search for a thread before you post about it.

captain7cf

Dec 28, 2007
i lurked for about yr also before i signed up... i have CR but its refreshing to come over here and listen to a different perspective... it has a tendency to be a little more positive over here.... its a great site and you got to love the college student perspective and some of the inside info...

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
haha I got to the point during christmas break that I was always on cyclone fanatic, and my old lady was alwyas mad cause I was so addicted to cf...lol, anyways, welcome aboard and hopefully you don't use those shooting skills to ur advantage with your daughters relationships lol.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
...with two daughters, both teenagers...competitive shooting. (See the above about having two teenaged daughters.)

Better not let Jose near your daughters :biglaugh:. J/K; welcome to the board!

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
Actually, I've been "lurking" for some time now, but finally decided to sign up and post an introduction. I'm a long time Iowa State Fan, started following the Cyclones around 1968.

Married, with two daughters, both teenagers, and both of whom are planning on attending ISU. My interests include beating the Hawks, working out, and competitive shooting. (See the above about having two teenaged daughters.)

I look forward to interacting with Cyclone fans on this site.

We could combine a couple of these interests and have competitive Hawk shooting.

jbing

Dec 27, 2007
Ankeny, IA
www.jeremybingaman.com
I feel rude having not introduced myself either after 100 posts.

Jeremy - 30 from Ankeny (WDM Valley, ISU Alum). Work as a web/graphic designer for a radio station group in DSM. Part time on air. Married, no sapplings. That's about it. :)

mkc4336

Feb 18, 2008
Perry, IA
I'm new to this site, but I've been a Cyclone fan since birth. Probably even before that. I was raised in a Cyclone-only household, and I'm pretty sure my parents would disown me if I married a Hawkeye or a Husker (Panthers and Bulldogs are safe though). I'm a managing editor of a small weekly newspaper and a published author. My hobbies include concert-going (I prefer country and lyrically-driven music), baseball (I even keep up an MLBlog), writing (obviously) and attending Cyclone sporting events. I'm a season football ticket holder and try to get to a few basketball games each year. I've also found I enjoy hockey and I'm learning about wrestling. So...anyhow, that's enough rambling for now. I'm looking forward to being active on this board.

ppclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Belated welcome Phaedrus and congratulations....i was impressed that someone has gained a kajillion rep points in such a short time. and then i realized you've posted 345 times in 23 days!.

In the words of Ron Burgundy - i'm not even mad...thats impressive!

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Welcome to Phaedrus and MKC4336! Come on in, grab a beer, have a seat and give us some of your thoughts on ISU!

Z

Help Support Us

Become a patron