New Uniforms Revealed

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
As I watch the game here I say again. Michigan has jerseys that fit. Washington has jerseys that are made for kids, way too small. 3/4 of the Wash players jerseys are so small they have their guts hanging out or they have a much larger shirt under pads to cover, which looks just as bad.

It would be one thing if they were designed to be the short jerseys some had in the 90s but you can tell they are made to be full length but are just too short and small to cover or are so small and tight they role up instead of staying tucked. So then they wear a much larger shirt, that is loose and baggy, to cover their stomachs which is hanging out under their jersey because the jersey doesnt fit.

Michigans jerseys all are long enough and fit well enough to cover and/or be tucked in.

Again I am not saying baggy jerseys, I am saying that fit. Like Michigans.

1238576073jb

Jul 4, 2021
As I watch the game here I say again. Michigan has jerseys that fit. Washington has jerseys that are made for kids, way too small. 3/4 of the Wash players jerseys are so small they have their guts hanging out or they have a much larger shirt under pads to cover, which looks just as bad.

It would be one thing if they were designed to be the short jerseys some had in the 90s but you can tell they are made to be full length but are just too short and small to cover or are so small and tight they role up instead of staying tucked. So then they wear a much larger shirt, that is loose and baggy, to cover their stomachs which is hanging out under their jersey because the jersey doesnt fit.

Michigans jerseys all are long enough and fit well enough to cover and/or be tucked in.

Again I am not saying baggy jerseys, I am saying that fit. Like Michigans.
Adidas is def more egregious when it comes to jersey "fit", but I think most of this still comes down to player preference - I think the shorter or scrunched up jersey with the long undershirt is "cool" these days - I also think the short or scrunched up jersey with the big belly hanging out is a point of pride for some of the big guys in the trenches - Let's not forget this gem:

1704815737969.png

These are all just fashions & styles that will come & go just like BFBS/GFGS, "icy" whites, arm/leg bands, sleeves, tights/hose, tape everywhere, visors, eye black, etc. etc. etc.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
Adidas is def more egregious when it comes to jersey "fit", but I think most of this still comes down to player preference - I think the shorter or scrunched up jersey with the long undershirt is "cool" these days - I also think the short or scrunched up jersey with the big belly hanging out is a point of pride for some of the big guys in the trenches - Let's not forget this gem:

View attachment 121888

These are all just fashions & styles that will come & go just like BFBS/GFGS, "icy" whites, arm/leg bands, sleeves, tights/hose, tape everywhere, visors, eye black, etc. etc. etc.
I assumed the big guys let the jersey roll up because they are restrictive, and its easier to breathe and even cool it off when they get bunched up

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014

View attachment 121888

Yeah it seams like Adidas and UA are the worst. Doesnt seem to be as much of a problem with Nike and Jordan.

Reactions: CyPack

1238576073jb

Jul 4, 2021
I assumed the big guys let the jersey roll up because they are restrictive, and its easier to breathe and even cool it off when they get bunched up
Maybe, but these are pretty advanced threads - they'd be better off leaving them down for wicking & cooling

1238576073jb

Jul 4, 2021
Yeah it seams like Adidas and UA are the worst. Doesnt seem to be as much of a problem with Nike and Jordan.
Def - although Nike is still pretty tight, UA & Adidas have some awful tailoring, IMO - I really hope ISU stays with Nike

There's also nothing stopping (I assume) players from sizing up, but as I said above, these are advanced materials - keeping them on the skin as much as possible can be beneficial

• Agree
Reactions: CyPack and 2speedy1

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
About time. The jersey flanks and pant stripes look very 2005.
Broncos are still a couple of years away from obscurity, since the Wilson trade.

The new unis were OK at the time, now a bit dated. Didn't really like the old either. Sounds like they are going back to the more vintage look?

1238576073jb

Jul 4, 2021

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron