"No guarantee" ISU-Iowa would continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
It is amazing that even on a day when the bugeaters have never been more nauseating and intolerable, that hawk fans can still be the most annoying and cantankerous creatures on the planet

May the earth open up and swallow you all when the big red wagons roll into iowa city or the bumblebees invade lincoln ... either would be acceptable

The Mook

Jun 26, 2008
Ankeny, IA
www.twitter.com
Not a troll, I just like to point out how ISU fans think of the worst possible scenario for Iowa and pretend that its the most likely one.

A trip down memory lane...I remember after the 2007 season all the Cyclone mouth breathers (Paul Clark too) declaring the end of Iowa football as we know it, and that ISU would soon rise to the top...

Same deal here, ISU fans claiming gloom and doom for Iowa. Its sour grapes, I call it like I see it.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. :confused:

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Oh you could be, in fact I think thats more likely, but I've read a lot of ISU optimist declaring the Big East is very interest in ISU...

So good luck with that.

Another post illustrating the absolute insincerity of EVERY UI fan who claims they want the best for ISU in this.. SURE YOU DO....

If there were justice in this world, UI would go 0-12 every year in FB. Unfortunately, they don't and we get to enjoy the drool from people like you. Go home to HN and don't ever return.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
If Iowa is such an elite team then why not beat the smaller schools like us and some in the MAC I mean you are sooooo damn good right?? Please!! Iowa is the ugly red headed step child of the Big Ten.

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
Oh you could be, in fact I think thats more likely, but I've read a lot of ISU optimist declaring the Big East is very interest in ISU...

So good luck with that.

I also see a lot of UNL folks here who believe that they'll own the Hawks in football every year. You all don't know what you're getting with the egos of those guys. Or maybe you do... Good luck with that.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

So good luck with that.
Why wouldn't the Big East at least express interest in the leftovers from the Big 12?
We bring a entirely new market to the Big East.
Our attendance in football, MBB, and WBB ranks in the top half of their conference.
Our academics would be near the top of their conference.
We are an AAU member and a land grant university.
We come from a BCS conference and are a state school.
We bring the entire state of Iowa, for a possible Big East tv network.
We bring an overall decent athletic program.
We are a BCS football school, something the Big East really needs.

If the Big East is being proactive and trying to save itself, taking the Big 12 leftovers is a great idea. They would be getting 4, well established BCS universities.

I'm not saying it is going to happen, but it is at least a possibility.

Reactions: kingcy

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
Why wouldn't the Big East at least express interest in the leftovers from the Big 12?
Our attendance in football, MBB, and WBB ranks in the top half of their conference.

If the Big East is being proactive and trying to save itself, taking the Big 12 leftovers is a great idea. They would be getting 4, well established BCS universities.

Good response.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
After all this ******** I do not want to play them ******** ever again in any sport, if this was Iowa dealing with this crap I for one would not be wanting them to become crap because they are apart of this great state called Iowa where we give the shirts off our backs for you, but now reading and dealing with this nastiness from the Iowa Hawkeye fans go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Only people with an IQ would understand it, not people from western Iowa/ Nebraska.

Home of the farmer inbreds with missing teeth.

kissinghawkeyes.jpg

iowahawkeyes89

Jun 11, 2010

It certainly is possible, Its optimistic, but I agree its a possibility.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Only people with an IQ would understand it, not people from western Iowa/ Nebraska.

:biglaugh: you act as if hawkeye fans don't live there. I didn't realize absolutely zero hawk fans live west of I-35. And home of the farmer inbreds with missing teeth?? Seriously? You are from IOWA, too! Making fun of half of the state, assuming the eastern half of Iowa is a completely different world.
ISU fans and UI fans are scattered all over Iowa. You are really making an *** out of yourself. Stop while you're ahead.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale

Yep, more of that great arrogance from the school that put ANF on their helmets. What a phony crock of bull that was --- wish I had a buck for every time I've heard/read crap like this from a UI fan.

Let me guess, in your 'elite' mind all UI fans are wealthy intellectuals driving Mercedes and sipping cabernet while discussing their beloved Hawks.

Man, I hope more than anything that the series does come to an end. The less interaction ISU has to have with the scum from the east the better.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
It certainly is possible, Its optimistic, but I agree its a possibility.
Well, thats funny, just a second ago you were making fun of us for thinking the Big East would even have the slightest interest in ISU and now you're agreeing with me?? What are you, bi-polar?

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008

I am guessing your from eastern Iowa with that comment. And you sir have no room to talk. I had to spend 2 years over on that side of the state and can say without a shadow of a doubt, The hillbilly population is much higher over then in western Iowa. This is looking at it objectively also.

iowahawkeyes89

Jun 11, 2010
Well, thats funny, just a second ago you were making fun of us for thinking the Big East would even have the slightest interest in ISU and now you're agreeing with me?? What are you, bi-polar?

Huh? I've stated pretty clearly (at least to intelligent people) that I think its possible, but ISU fans are being optimistic in thinking so.

iowahawkeyes89

Jun 11, 2010
I am guessing your from eastern Iowa with that comment. And you sir have no room to talk. I had to spend 2 years over on that side of the state and can say without a shadow of a doubt, The hillbilly population is much higher over then in western Iowa. This is looking at it objectively also.

A. I don't live in Iowa (currently at least)

B. the population of everything is higher in eastern Iowa than it is in western Iowa.

Western Iowa is nothing...sorry

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale
Huh? I've stated pretty clearly (at least to intelligent people) that I think its possible, but ISU fans are being optimistic in thinking so.

Ohhh, you're sooooooo intelligent. 10 posts and joined just today so you could come over here and rub our faces in our own misery. Ohhh how great and fulfilling life must be as a UI fan. So classy, so intelligent, so aware that the rest of the world needs to bask in your glory.

Even if your dream scenario comes true, doesn't matter. I will never support your scum of a university in any capacity. If that means I pay no attention to college athletics, so be it. It is scum like you that has poisoned my view of the UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.