*** Official #10 Kansas VS #20 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

loyalsons4evertrue

Sep 18, 2020
They have the star Drake player from last year's tournament too, Yesafu. He barely plays either.
I really don't understand he transferred to KU. He is really talented, but did he talk to Bill Self and think he would get legitimate playing time with all the talent on that roster?

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I really don't understand he transferred to KU. He is really talented, but did he talk to Bill Self and think he would get legitimate playing time with all the talent on that roster?
I think I remember reading at the time it was a lot about development. Not so much how much playing time he would get this year but hoping that he would get there and Self would help develop him and also that he always wanted to play on a bigger stage.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Pretty tame pre-game thread so far. Here's something to pass the time.

I obviously always think about the Jackson three in this game. But rarely remember that Deonte was 7-9 from 3 that night. The Fran "Oh No.... Oh Yes!" is one of my favorite calls listening to live because it's such a coach thing, and he can't help him self when DB pulls up on a break with 3 dudes around him hahah

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
Here's my prediction, Cyclones control the entire game, Tyrese picks up a late foul for sitting on the floor and Lightfoot landing on him, Braun fouls out in regulation but it's given to some other random player so he throws up a prayer from halfcourt to send it to OT.
Yesufu drives to the hoop with 2 seconds left and they call a goal tend on us for a Kansas win. That crazy fan is there tonight and succeeds in teaching Bill Self a lesson after the game.
You forgot a 3 pt shot during what should be a dead ball.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Who is your most hated KU basketball player of all time? Mine is Haase, both as a player and a coach. Face has a high punchability factor.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Who is your most hated KU basketball player of all time? Mine is Haase, both as a player and a coach. Face has a high punchability factor.
My favorite is probably Cliff Livingston. He caused so many problems for them in multiple ways.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron