*** Official #12 IOWA STATE vs #18 Baylor Game(Day) Thread ***

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Baylor handed us this game, really poor performance offensively the last 5 minutes.

Really a very poorly played game by both teams.

I don't feel bad, didn't deserve to win at all. Try to get one Tuesday.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Unbelievable. I have watched Cyclone ball for a long time and this has been the craziest game that I have ever seen. Congrats to Baylor but most importantly the Cyclones showed great character and grit in this game. Very proud of this team.
You're congratulating a team that tried to game the clock and bank a win by starting the clock early?

F Baylor.

cal-cyclone

Dec 8, 2022
I know this one freaking hurts, but man what a game, what a great comeback by our team. This is exactly the kind of game that gets you ready for the big dance. I know it sucks to lose this way, but man am I so proud of our team. We were down 14 and we looked cooked. Big12 on the road is just extremely tough.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Facts are we didn’t play well enough to win. Lots of sloppy play on offense down the stretch. On to Texas.

cybychoice

Jun 27, 2014
Ankeny
Never seen the refs ignore a coaches timeout in the situation at the end where Baylor scored. They were screaming for a timeout and just straight up ignored them.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Well, that was quite a way to pee down your leg. Can’t make free throws. Gilbert forgets that he has teammates at times. And all they had to do was put more pressure on the ball on Baylor‘s last possession to chew up clock, but they let them have free reign.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Handed on a silver platter and we still ******? it up.
Do you sit in your own coffee so you can be upset about it? They battled back. It was better than I thought itv would turn out at the beginning of the second half. I'm not sure what ypu were expecting.