Official 2014 Recruiting thread

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
IMO if we could land Gooch - that would be an incredible way to end this class.....Gooch appears as an impact player not sure he dont move to DE, but, the kid is fast and plays fast and aggressive. Hope he picks the good guys would be an absolute steal imo.....

Go get your guy CPR....

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Looks like its likely to be Cincinatti. On 247 it is 100% Cinci with the one guy who picked ISU switching today.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
All I really care about, at the moment, is getting all the guys we currently have committed into the barn and signed.

With a bounceback year this Fall, recruiting will take care of itself for the '15 signing class, much more nicely than the odds and ends CPR and Co are scrambling for right now.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
All I really care about, at the moment, is getting all the guys we currently have committed into the barn and signed.

With a bounceback year this Fall, recruiting will take care of itself for the '15 signing class, much more nicely than the odds and ends CPR and Co are scrambling for right now.

Agree-keep the guys we think we have. A lot of dominoes fall in the next few days.

DuckDynastyCy

Feb 8, 2013
Nashville, TN
Don't really give a puckered rat's behind about Indiana.

Harris will have a huge year, the defense will rock this Fall, then we'll sign a dang good MLB prospect next February. That's how it works.

Spot on. I could see Harvey in 2 years at 6'1 and 230-235 at MLB. Based on the small bit I saw about him playing both OLB and Mike. If not, perhaps he can play Sam and we get a Juco MLB next year, redshirt him or maybe we already have a RS Fr ready to fill that void in 2 years. We will be fine!

Edit: After seeing his film, I'd be shocked if he isn't tabbed as a Mike LB. Kid brings the Wood! Sam S at Will, Northrup at Sam ( no pun intended) , and Harvey at Mike.

Last edited:

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
In addition to Lazard and Warren, I really like the play making ability of Martinez and Wesley. I had not watched their highlight tapes in awhile and I had forgotten how good they really are.

CurvedAir

Sep 30, 2012
Kansas City
Will Windham is listed at 6'4 320. Maybe this picture was taken in front of a carnival mirror.

Coach Paul Rhodes head coach at Iowa state came to visit pic.twitter.com/ALvajgUsM0

BgP3acWCIAAEMgt.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron