MLB: ***Official 2016 World Series Thread***

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Could be a good series, but it has great story lines. This just feels like the Cubs win in 4 or 5 games. Will be rooting for the Indians, but expecting the Cubs to win easy.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
I hate this World Series, because I love to cheer for the underdog. This year we have 2 well-beaten dogs, and I will feel sorry for whoever loses.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Looked up the Indians roster. I can recognize 1 name.

Because you clearly don't follow baseball, or at least the American League, doesn't mean that they aren't a formidable opponent.

If you haven't heard of Santana, Gomes, Kluber or Kipnis then you couldn't have watched MLB highlights more than 3 times all season.

Let's not count our chickens. I hope the Cubs win, but Cleveland won the A.L. They are a good team.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Because you clearly don't follow baseball, or at least the American League, doesn't mean that they aren't a formidable opponent.

If you haven't heard of Santana, Gomes, Kluber or Kipnis then you couldn't have watched MLB highlights more than 3 times all season.

Let's not count our chickens. I hope the Cubs win, but Cleveland won the A.L. They are a good team.

I'm rooting for Cleveland. Hope they can pull it off but everything screams Cubs in a rout.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
I'm rooting for Cleveland. Hope they can pull it off but everything screams Cubs in a rout.

I wish I could agree with you. But, I can not. I think this is gonna be a tough series and the Indians match up very well with the Cubs. Cleveland can run and their bullpen is the best in baseball (maybe). I think the Cubs win, but I see it going back to Cleveland and happening in game 6 or maybe 7.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
trying to get into baseball. Never really liked the sport, way too slow for me(average baseball game has 18 minutes of action). This game isn't too bad though I love seeing how much the crowd is into it. I like that both of these teams haven't been to the WS for a long time.