***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nice production for low 20's usage. Didn't NU also have a freshman 6'7" forward that we wanted last year transfer?

There are so many good transfers this year. I'm completely behind this being the only year we're young and getting the same guys we wanted out of high school after they've proven themselves st the college level and redshirted here. That's how you compete with the schools signing elite high school guys.

Jeriah Horne.

Morrow would be a home run

JStanz51

Sep 24, 2013
Ames, IA
Yea the kid from KC..Horne,I'd honestly rather take Morrow, he's a bruiser, a true 4, has some post up game and works the glad hard. He's undersized but he put up solid numbers playing against p5 competition.

His back to the basket game can be hit and miss. I wouldn't trust him to put the ball on the floor too much as he can get turnover prone with the dribble, but when he keeps the ball high and takes care of it he can surprise you with some really nice moves. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Reactions: heitclone

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Is it just me or will we have a lot more options for transfers this year than before? Maybe it's just because I'm paying attention more closely now.

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Any rumors of who Iowa State is targeting? Or are they waiting for Juiston decide and go from there?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Any rumors of who Iowa State is targeting? Or are they waiting for Juiston decide and go from there?

Hines sensing a Morrow connect... curious if he heard something.

@TravisHines21 Morrow picked Nebraska over Iowa, so it'll be interesting if the other school in this state will try to get involved.

• Informative
Reactions: FinalFourCy

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
One thing about transfers is that it should be easier to get them now for 2018-19 (where has time gone btw?). If our guys play like we hope they do, it'll be tough to get guys this time next year.

• Agree
Reactions: CaseyJones

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Kind of like Morrow's highlights, definitely someone that could be a great finisher even he had guards to get him the ball (something we will have). No idea how is on defense though.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Kind of like Morrow's highlights, definitely someone that could be a great finisher even he had guards to get him the ball (something we will have). No idea how is on defense though.
He played for Miles so I would think he's a capable guy on that end.