MLB: ***Official 2018 Milwaukee Brewers Season Thread***

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Fear the Beer! We're going to win the division this year! @kentkel @ca4cy @azhuth09 and other Crew fans, I'm finally allowing us to have our own place. We're coming for you Cubs. First pitch at 3:10 in San Diego. Can't wait to hear BA and Rock back in action.

fg2vJ9s.gif

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-29_14-4-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-3-29_14-4-4.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Fear the Beer! We're going to win the division this year! @kentkel @ca4cy @azhuth09 and other Crew fans, I'm finally allowing us to have our own place. We're coming for you Cubs. First pitch at 3:10 in San Diego. Can't wait to hear BA and Rock back in action.

fg2vJ9s.gif

Appreciate the mention but in the interest of full disclosure I've got to be honest; I'm a Cards fan. It used to work really well when the Crew could be my favorite AL team, but it's been more difficult since they moved to the NL Central.

Now, before you complete write me off, I AM still a Brewers fan and have been since the Harvey's Wallbangers days. The '82 World Series was really cool and really hard for me all at the same time. I switch back and forth during games and enjoy BA and Rock a lot more than any of the Cards' announcers. I listen to Uecker whenever I'm far enough northeast to pull in the Prairie du Chien station on my car radio and for me there's nothing better than listening to him do a game. I've been to Miller Park a number of times, only one of which where the Cards were playing, and I love it...my daughter is a Brewers fan because she's had such great experiences there. Their front office had a great off-season an I'm excited to see what they can do. The central should be a blast to follow this year.

It's good to have baseball back and I'm looking forward to talking about it again for the next few months.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I think a small corner of NE Iowa gets FSN WI on Directv or something with a standard package, so it's blacked out in the entire state.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Chase is absolutely dealing right now. Along with the solo run scored, not bad for the substitute ace.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron