***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
KU is obviously crushing it in the portal and looks like they've got a shot to land Liam McNeeley as well after his decommitment from Indiana. Seems odd they aren't looking at reinforcements in the post though. It's Adams, Dickinson and the freshman Bidunga. Seems that they'd still be a Dickinson injury (like last year) away from being in a real pickle again.

trajanJ

Sep 11, 2008
KU is obviously crushing it in the portal and looks like they've got a shot to land Liam McNeeley as well after his decommitment from Indiana. Seems odd they aren't looking at reinforcements in the post though. It's Adams, Dickinson and the freshman Bidunga. Seems that they'd still be a Dickinson injury (like last year) away from being in a real pickle again.
I don't think they are looking at McNeeley anymore. Went the transfer route instead. They might be done because they still have to lose one scholarship this year or next to satisfy NCAA sanctions.

They redshirted Clemence who plays the 4-5 and supposedly looked really good in practice.

Last edited:

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
And they’re still shopping for a pg, right? The Dayton transfer, iirc.

Baylor is offering top NIL to fill their hole in the front court with Aidoo from Tennessee

They have DaJuan Harris returning. Koby Brea is a wing but that one is down to UConn, Duke or UNC.

I do wonder if KU tries to add someone else with Philon decommitting and Kugel not being admitted.

• Informative
Reactions: WhoISthis

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
They have DaJuan Harris returning. Koby Brea is a wing but that one is down to UConn, Duke or UNC.

I do wonder if KU tries to add someone else with Philon decommitting and Kugel not being admitted.

Ah, thanks…so Brea was a Griffen backup for them

Mayo can play pg (and is a very good fit with Harris), but I thought they were looking to add another guard with pg ability

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Mayo can play pg (and is a very good fit with Harris), but I thought they were looking to add another guard with pg ability
I think they are still looking at guards because they tried to get Javon Small in for a visit this weekend.

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA

Was kind of hoping Kugel would make it. I think he's overrated for what they paid him. They are loaded with talent but Kugel, Storr, and Dickinson are 3 guys with big egos and have caused chemistry issues in the past. Maybe not so much Dickinson on "chemistry issues" but his personality can be a team distraction.

I'm sure our resident KU fan will keep us in the loop on their next move.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
There will always be something stupid about people discounting 3 months of basketball because of two weeks worth of games at the end of the year. But at the end of the day, there are alot of stupid people. So here we are.
Like people that think “alot” is one word.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Adidas U is obviously crushing it in the portal and looks like they've got a shot to land Liam McNeeley as well after his decommitment from Indiana. Seems odd they aren't looking at reinforcements in the post though. It's Adams, Dickinson and the freshman Bidunga. Seems that they'd still be a Dickinson injury (like last year) away from being in a real pickle again.

Fixed it for you.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Are the Jayhawk coffers running low?

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
And they’re still shopping for a pg, right? The Dayton transfer, iirc.

Baylor is offering top NIL to fill their hole in the front court with Aidoo from Tennessee
Also saw that Baylor might get outbid for Aidoo, Arkansas just hosted him on a visit.

Help Support Us

Become a patron