***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
well that's sleazy as ****
No it isn't NIL is a contract agreed to by both parties. It wasn't the.players idea to spread it out over the year. Why would they walk away from the final installment? Some of the garbage i read on here makes me wonder. Then you come out and want to move the goalposts. Nice.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
No it isn't NIL is a contract agreed to by both parties. It wasn't the.players idea to spread it out over the year. Why would they walk away from the final installment? Some of the garbage i read on here makes me wonder. Then you come out and want to move the goalposts. Nice.

Agree 100 percent. Our basketball program has made it's living off transfers the last 15 years.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
If it's a contract for the year, why wouldn't they still get the check if they enter the portal?