***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo

First legitimate shock for me in the portal era.

He was doing PR for the university 3 days ago and out promoting his camp with Tytan Anderson yesterday.

Somebody came with a check but it is what it is. I'm guessing St Louis or DePaul but you never know.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

He was doing PR for the university 3 days ago and out promoting his camp with Tytan Anderson yesterday.

Somebody came with a check but it is what it is. I'm guessing St Louis or DePaul but you never know.
any high major paying him to be anything more than a bench piece sparkplug shooter is overpaying, imo

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015

Portal is gutting the valley. Thought last year was bad but nothing like this year.

• Agree
Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
5 new coaches (Drake, Missouri State, Southern Illinois, Indiana State, UIC)

15 of 16 All League players gone. 23 of the Top 25 scorers.

P5s won't play The Valley because they're scared of getting beat but have no issue taking players. Just a really tough place to be.
Did Drake's Chico Johnson enter the portal? If not he'll probably average 20/game and hit the portal next year.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006

I’m with you very interesting one to follow. Nice player in MVC but obvious limitations if going up, see Pav. Curious where this ends up.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015

5 new coaches (Drake, Missouri State, Southern Illinois, Indiana State, UIC)

15 of 16 All League players gone. 23 of the Top 25 scorers.

P5s won't play The Valley because they're scared of getting beat but have no issue taking players. Just a really tough place to be.
The P5s probably won't be afraid to play them now. I have a fear that there will be a big drop off in fan interest ( there already has been some) in the Valley and all the mid majors if the end result of having a good season is that all a teams good players bolt for greener pastures.