***Official 2024 Transfer Thread***

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
WOW. Love the skill-set that TJ has brought in this spring. Guys like Jefferson, Johnson & Chatfield are not only big & strong, but they look very comfortable with the ball in their hands. Gilbert, Jones and Heise should be great for Pierce and Indrusaitis' development.

On paper TJ has a lot of lineup flexibility and I can easily see the Clones on most preseason Top 5 lists.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
WOW. Love the skill-set that TJ has brought in this spring. Guys like Jefferson, Johnson & Chatfield are not only big & strong, but they look very comfortable with the ball in their hands. Gilbert, Jones and Heise should be great for Pierce and Indrusaitis' development.

On paper TJ has a lot of lineup flexibility and I can easily see the Clones on most preseason Top 5 lists.

Oh, we'll drop down to preseason 7-8 when they remember to bump up Carolina, Duke, and all, but we're a top 5 team.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Unless he canceled it, he was scheduled to visit VCU this coming weekend. If he hasn’t, he may just be doing his due diligence to insure he’s making the right choice.

Un
random-panther.gif

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
So by your perspective even if a kid says I'm going pro if at all possible ( which he did) you still shutdown recruiting because you think his first option is unlikely and get caught with your pants down. Interesting.

Coaches with this philosophy aren't long for the business. Like I said previously, multiple times it won't happen to TJ again.
Can you please stop with the AJ could have, should have, would have? It was two years ago for Christ sake.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I don't think David has either, LOL. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong - although he was too tall to serve on a sub (or any other ship) he did work at a submarine base

After graduating from the Naval Academy, Robinson became a civil engineering officer at the Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia.[11] He was regularly featured in recruiting materials for the service. Despite the nickname "Admiral", Robinson's actual rank upon fulfilling his service commitment was Lieutenant (junior grade).[12]

Help Support Us

Become a patron