*** Official #24 IOWA STATE vs #20 BYU Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Have you watched Omaha at all?

Can you not tell he has no idea what is going on at either end of the floor yet?

He won't improve by getting thrown in a game where he is over his head.
I’m sure sitting on the bench really does a lot, and rather him get some minutes then watch Jones do nothing but miss shots and play terrible defense.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
That’s one bad thing about TJ he’s not good at adjustments or just refuses to do any of that.
I have to put my money on refusal for whatever reason. Practically everybody on this board was concerned about giving BYU open threes. You would think most coaches would tweak the defense at least a little going into this one.

Reactions: riceville98

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
I’m not sure we are allowed to whine about that. We’ve played starters real late in blowouts plenty.
Maybe that is the thing now. You need the blowouts to impress the computers. It does seem that that sportsmanship ship has sailed. I don't really like that either way. But, it is what it is.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
You're really, really reaching here. We got basketballed tonight. These games happen.
I really don't think there is a better example in the TJ era of aimless offense holding hands with hapless defense quite like what we saw tonight. Has a TJ led ISU team ever given up 87 in regulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.