*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
I felt super comfy with a 10 point-ish lead with 5 minutes to go tonight. Like really in the "they got this" zone. Back in the Hoiball days I would have been waiting for an offensive drought to show up.

Solid ISU crowd turnout. Illinois filled up the arena right after halftime, so I was a little worried if WSU hung around the tenor of the building would change.

State2015

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 26, 2016
Call me pessimistic but I would’ve been elated with a S16 trip coming into the tourney. Just didn’t trust the offense enough. They’ve shown me enough to have a lot of optimism coming into this next week!

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Call me pessimistic but I would’ve been elated with a S16 trip coming into the tourney. Just didn’t trust the offense enough. They’ve shown me enough to have a lot of optimism coming into this next week!
Oh okay. So you clearly didn’t watch the B12 tournament

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
Side Note: I thought that Rice kid from WSU was a stud. Wells was hitting everything in the first half, so Rice deferred to him.

But in the second half, Rice basically took over their offense to keep them in it. Definitely one of the best guards we’ve played all year. Only a freshman too. I hope they can keep him.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Oh okay. So you clearly didn’t watch the B12 tournament

The team has been playing at a crazy high level for the last week or so but still, any Sweet 16 trip is amazing.

You can go down the line of all sorts of blue bloods and they have plenty of years where they have truly elite teams that don't make it past the second weekend.

Reactions: CloneIce

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
I don’t believe Wells from WSU is actually 6’8” unless they are counting 3-4” of that hair style.

He didn’t seem taller than our guards let alone same height as Milan and taller than King.
No way that guy is 6'8" from toes to scalp unless Keshon is at least 6'7".