*** Official #25 Washington State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Totally forgot about the crowd assembled outside the building last night with signs proclaiming God hates your idols, God hates enablers, etc. I texted wife and told her that was not on my NCAA tourney bingo card. She looked it up and quickly found their site and with their upcoming hate tour dates. Crimany.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
No way that guy is 6'8" from toes to scalp unless Keshon is at least 6'7".

I rewatched game and they kept mentioning it and he is listed as 6’8”.

He’s noticeably shorter than Milan and King and maybe just barely taller than our two 6’4” guards.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
With the b12 tournament run and now the s16 otz has to be pretty close to wrapping up national COY right? I still feel like he got burned on the b12 award.

Got to think he's at least close right? We will know more on Monday as they will release the finalists list tomorrow

• Informative
Reactions: salennon07

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
I would bet my mortgage that’s the twitter guy that called Audi crooks fat
was reading an article about Audi on my phone and reading comments and it just surprised me (probably should not) about how crude people are with their weight comments and her not working hard or being able to jump and now that tying Walton's record was not a big deal cause you cant compare men and women's records and such since they are different, but wasn't there a woman bb player who they compared to a mens player and record. Done with the rant but when I see Audi act like cc I will not be happy.