*** Official #6 IOWA STATE vs Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Inthesystem

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2009
I’m kinda OK with bagging this one. We are out of sorts on the road and that happens.

Clones2023

Sep 16, 2023
I'm guessing you have little idea of how much energy these guys expend. We've had an incredible season because we have outworked our opponent every damn game. There's only so much gas in a person's tank and I'm afraid our warning light is starting to come on. We can still get the necessary rest, though. TJ will just have to back off them in practice.
They are 18-23 year old kids. Stop lol. I’m watching teams fight for their lives right now to get into the dance.

Reactions: CYEATHAWK

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Expected a better showing with a conference title on the line..
Yeah.....if this doesn't end well for us....have to say I want Houston to win to take away the further sting later today from a loss like this

Gary_ISU

Apr 12, 2006
Curtis Jones plays well and under control every game. We either need Gilbert or Lipsey to not suck and we can beat anyone. Today, they are both sucking. 3-12 with 3 turnovers. Gilbert is particularly awful. Can’t win with only one guard.