*** Official #7 Kansas vs #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Honestly if you have ZRF on ignore then you're a coward or lazy. He speaks his mind but they have not been abusive or offensive. It's just his opinion and maybe it's different and not popular. Deal with it.
Strong words for someone you don’t know, but if it makes you feel good about it congrats.

He’s been on my ignore for a while. I’m not one of those people that just hands out ignores like it’s candy, so whenever he got ignored he had to be pretty bad. Maybe he has gotten better, but I honestly don’t care enough to find out. Crap, guess I am lazy.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
We may still get our teeth kicked in but I feel Baylor is soft

It’s a good matchup. There’s a reason TJ went 3-0 against Baylor last year. They are all offense which ISU’s defense can shut down

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Strong words for someone you don’t know, but if it makes you feel good about it congrats.

He’s been on my ignore for a while. I’m not one of those people that just hands out ignores like it’s candy, so whenever he got ignored he had to be pretty bad. Maybe he has gotten better, but I honestly don’t care enough to find out. Crap, guess I am lazy.
Strong words for the weak. Better put me on ignore too don't want to upset you.

• Haha
Reactions: drmwevr08

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
Honestly if you have ZRF on ignore then you're a coward or lazy. He speaks his mind but they have not been abusive or offensive. It's just his opinion and maybe it's different and not popular. Deal with it.
I read all ZRF's stuff. Some I even agree with. Often they come off as a know it all blowhard, repeating the same tired criticisms of coaches and players, over and over.

You're right, we'll all deal with it. Putting ZRF on ignore is one way of dealing with it and nothing wrong with that decision.

Last edited:

larry

Apr 11, 2006
iowa city
Remember when we were going to lose a lot of games because of poor free throw shooting? And in relation to our average scoring defense, we weren't very good today allowing 75 points. How did we manage to win?

We obviously weren't perfect, but with everyone busting their asses, they found a different way to win today. Kudos!

Reactions: NWICY

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
You seemed grumpy. Just sharing some love.
View attachment 122966
will-kiss.gif

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
While winning 2 games next week would be amazing, the goal is to go 1-1 and be 6-3 next time the team plays in Hilton.
Disagree. This team can compete for a Big 12 title. We will be slight underdogs @Baylor and slight favorites @texas. You want to compete with Houston for a Big 12 title these are crucial games you need to win.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Disagree. This team can compete for a Big 12 title. We will be slight underdogs @Baylor and slight favorites @texas. You want to compete with Houston for a Big 12 title these are crucial games you need to win.
Of one thing I am certain: TJ and the players want to be 1-0 in the next game they play, and obviously aren't thinking ahead more than that. There's not a game remaining that they cannot win, but obviously every one of them will be tough. Can't ask for more than that.

Dgilbertson

Sep 16, 2023
Of one thing I am certain: TJ and the players want to be 1-0 in the next game they play, and obviously aren't thinking ahead more than that. There's not a game remaining that they cannot win, but obviously every one of them will be tough. Can't ask for more than that.
I’m encouraged bc I think UT and KU may have lost a few they shouldn’t.

I don’t see ISU losing focus this season.

Reactions: Cyclonepride