*** Official #7 Texas (SAMSUBA) vs #12 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I honestly was waiting for Grill to turn the back injury into twerking in the Texas bench’s face like that NFL celebration a few weeks ago. God I love that guy.

Reactions: jaj040

interrobang

Oct 9, 2017
Ankeny
Bucky was soft last year though.

That was the best in achievement for sure but to have this much stuff going on around this game vs. #7 after a tough loss Saturday, that was a great win.
Yeah they came out flat but glad they pushed through that. Was worried after coming off a loss how they would react.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Wait until they're scheduled on the road at Central Florida and Houston in football. Then we can talk about the conference being out to get them.

• Disagree
Reactions: nrg4isu

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Great win!!!

I just wish the last 4-5 mins had some more action. It was just the refs calling every ticky tacky foul, guys falling down and flailing trying to get calls…. and just FT’s by both teams for the last 4-5 minutes.

Terrible basketball other than the fact we were winning! That’s the only thing that made the end worth watching.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Tyrese Hunter had zero points in the second half. What a performance by this team
They'd better make some more ******* feature specials where they interview him. "I really came to Texas because I needed a place where I didn't need to score in the second half. And where people 'cared about me' with money. "

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Ward had some big minutes tonight.
He seems a little raw, but the talent is there. I hope when Kunc comes back, Ward can still find meaningful minutes playing at the top of the zone, pressuring inbound passes on the full court press and occasional rim running lay ups. Those could be small but impactful contributions.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Great win!!!

I just wish the last 4-5 mins had some more action. It was just the refs calling every ticky tacky foul, guys falling down and flailing trying to get calls…. and just FT’s by both teams for the last 4-5 minutes.

Terrible basketball other than the fact we were winning! That’s the only thing that made the end worth watching.

Oh well.

That's how ends of games often go and it was great for ISU to dig in and close it out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron