Official Apology Thread: Has the rot set in?

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
I will apologize, but I feel that the upturn has more to do with CMC turning over some of the responsibilities to the other coaches rather than micromanaging every aspect of the Cyclone offense. What we saw last night was amazing and the young players were a sign of what was to come.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I will apologize, but I feel that the upturn has more to do with CMC turning over some of the responsibilities to the other coaches rather than micromanaging every aspect of the Cyclone offense. What we saw last night was amazing and the young players were a sign of what was to come.
Do apologies followed by a but work out well for you?

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
So u feel he turned over some responsibilities, eh? Wow. Complete BS.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Couldn’t be anymore wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr.G.Spot

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Ben Bruns said this could be the best job of coaching ever by Matt Campbell. Pretty high praise for a 3 time Coach of the Year. Playing for the Big 12 Championship in November. One game at a time. Meaningful football.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Ben Bruns said this could be the best job of coaching ever by Matt Campbell. Pretty high praise for a 3 time Coach of the Year. Playing for the Big 12 Championship in November. One game at a time. Meaningful football.

It probably is. The bounce back he's pulling off, especially after that Ohio thing, is unprecedented. He's doing a thing that can't be done and doing it anyway.
Might as well beat Texas again while we're at it.

Reactions: Stormin