DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
tumblr_lfzpkiB3LC1qafrh6.gif

Jan 30, 2011
Sorry that I can't sit on my *** all afternoon entertaining all you pathetic couch dwellers. Some of us like to go outside and do things. You know move your legs. Enjoy the weather.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
ccyclonepower25 said:
Sorry that I can't sit on my *** all afternoon entertaining all you pathetic couch dwellers. Some of us like to go outside and do things. You know move your legs. Enjoy the weather.

images

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Woah this is a fun thread. I want to see this go down. Spring break, the First Four, Blue Moon, and A Battle of duplicate accounts. What could be better?

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006

Oh admit it you didn't go outside you just logged on using your other account and kept posting.

Also this thread reminds me in a few weeks CF is going to be all threads like this. Dang I can't wait for FB.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
wait...does this mean you are not fighting someone to the death?

Yeah. For real. I created this awesome platform for you to really make CF history...and this is the path you are choosing. Shoot, you might as well just give someone else your log in information so we can have some fun with it.

What could be happening: :realmad::unsure::shocked::swoon::eek::jiggy::arghh::laugh::biggrin:

What is actually happening right now: :SLEEP: