*** Official Buffalo vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Re: *** Official Buffalo vs #5 IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

...any chance ESPN3 picks this up? I feel like sometimes they do for ESPNU game, but mostly don't.

CloneZone13

Feb 7, 2013

hmmmmmm

1. **** Iowa

[video=youtube;vg5h_QKHjWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg5h_QKHjWc[/video]

attachment.php

AgedScornfulDugong.gif

Dear Lord, that Kane 'and 1' off Woodbury is just so glorious! I've watched it hundreds of times now, and can't get enough.

Cynonymous

Aug 14, 2015

...any chance ESPN3 picks this up? I feel like sometimes they do for ESPNU game, but mostly don't.
Semantics, but it WILL be on WatchESPN, but won't be on ESPN3. It was quite a while ago when they did simulcasts with ESPN3, but it is very rare these days. You just need access to ESPNU through your cable/sat provider and you can stream ESPNU through WatchESPN.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Dear Lord, that Kane 'and 1' off Woodbury is just so glorious! I've watched it hundreds of times now, and can't get enough.

His body language after and going toward his teammates without even taking the time to look at Woodbury is the definition of a mic drop.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

You know what's missing from this, the Home Alone GIF with Macaulay Caukin looking at the pics of the Iowa players. Somebody has to have that and I am way to busy (lazy) to go looking for it.

Not necessarily appropriate for this game day thread, but here ya go anyway.

attachment.php

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012

His body language after and going toward his teammates without even taking the time to look at Woodbury is the definition of a mic drop.

Notice Aaron White's body language. It completely reads "Really? We learned not to do that in 7th grade!"

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Or you can have a ****** cable provider that doesn't include either...

Yeah, I have Charter, and don't subscribe to ESPNU.

Can I still get it on Watch ESPN via my laptop? Their FAQs don't appear to answer that question.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Does anyone know much about Buffalo? Outside of the fact that we raised a lot of money to help the coach's wife pay for chemo, there's nothing I know about the school. Style of play? Players that could make life difficult for us?

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

Yeah, I have Charter, and don't subscribe to ESPNU.

Can I still get it on Watch ESPN via my laptop? Their FAQs don't appear to answer that question.

It depends on the internet provider, I believe. When you go to the Watch ESPN page it detects your internet provider and will provide based on that.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Does anyone know much about Buffalo? Outside of the fact that we raised a lot of money to help the coach's wife pay for chemo, there's nothing I know about the school. Style of play? Players that could make life difficult for us?

Been looking for same info.