****Official Class Of 2025 Recruiting Thread****

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
I haven’t been following recruiting as close this season because I am having a lot of fun watching this team. It does appear, however, that we picked up some predictions on On3 for Kai Rodgers. Not sure who can predict on On3 (analysts vs fans). Would love to get this guy.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I haven’t been following recruiting as close this season because I am having a lot of fun watching this team. It does appear, however, that we picked up some predictions on On3 for Kai Rodgers. Not sure who can predict on On3 (analysts vs fans). Would love to get this guy.

Kai is a more skilled ward. Not saying he will be better. He has the ability to be better

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
This one would be huge. He is an absolute stud!

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Just dreaming this up. JT Rock, Kai Rogers and a Tre King like transfer? We'd still want to try to get a veteran guy or 2 on the roster for next year, but if we could land Roger's it wouldn't have to be a multi year guy.
Rogers is a 2025 recruit so he will be a senior in HS next year. For next year, Id imagine the hope in the frontcourt would be 1.) Omaha returns and comes into his own at the colegiate level. 2.) JT Rock is ready to be an immediate impact. 3.) Demarion Watson continues to develop. 4.) Hopefully hit on a couple high-level transfers to play in the frontcourt.

2025 class of Kai Rogers, A'mare Bynum and Jamarion Batemon would be perfect.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
The prediction numbers that are on On3 come from their own proprietary algorithm that we don't know much about, but uses some data from human predictions, some data from visits, some from social media, and more. I'm guessing Iowa Stat's bump came in part from his recent visit.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone and CyValley

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Rogers is a 2025 recruit so he will be a senior in HS next year. For next year, Id imagine the hope in the frontcourt would be 1.) Omaha returns and comes into his own at the colegiate level. 2.) JT Rock is ready to be an immediate impact. 3.) Demarion Watson continues to develop. 4.) Hopefully hit on a couple high-level transfers to play in the frontcourt.

Agree but I would like Davion Hannah in that mix too. He is a scoring machine and athletic.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

I’m gonna assume that all happens. I mean we have TJ