***Official FSU vs ISU Gameday Thread***

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Winner gets #9 UCLA. Bruins 3, Longhorns 1.
Texas was the one team that worried me based on how we played against them in the regular season. With them being out, I truly believe we can take it all now.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
After getting ready to go, and then running out of steam, here I am. Anyways, I was just going to check NCAA.com for the first game.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'll admit I'm not a huge follower of volleyball, at least not until tourney time, but does anyone else have that nervousness feeling that you get before big time football or basketball games? I've been looking forward to this since we won last night and now after seeing Texas lose, I'm even more excited!

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
Winner gets #9 UCLA. Bruins 3, Longhorns 1.

:shocked:

The ladies have an INCREDIBLE opportunity in front of them. Gotta win tonight, but it's hard not to be excited about the possibility of a title.

Go State! Beat FSU!

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I'll admit I'm not a huge follower of volleyball, at least not until tourney time, but does anyone else have that nervousness feeling that you get before big time football or basketball games? I've been looking forward to this since we won last night and now after seeing Texas lose, I'm even more excited!
I'm nervous as ****. I'm confident we'll win, but I'm nervous as ****. I never followed volleyball until this year. I have classes with 2 of the volleyball players and another one is from my high school. That has gotten me to really appreciate this sport and this team.

Help Support Us

Become a patron