*** Official IOWA STATE vs #14 Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
No joke though I predict we still win our first tournament game though. They will play much better and respond from this loss and make the 2nd Round. Just how this season of the ultimate roller coaster has gone, and if they make the Round of 32 that would be absolutely insane considering what we thought this year may be like.

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Obviously something is wrong with this coaching or style of play. Turnover, not scoring will you games. I don’t know if this coach is going to last if he can’t fix this nightmare in 3 years. I hope I’m wrong and I want to be wrong because I like him and he loves ISU.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
And yet....many of us are starting to wonder how much it was an accident. This had not been the same team for some time.
And yet.... as bad as tonight's game is--we won two games last year and have posted the second best record improvement in the country.

• Dumb
Reactions: twincyties

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
No joke though I predict we still win our first tournament game though. They will play much better and respond from this loss and make the 2nd Round. Just how this season of the ultimate roller coaster has gone, and if they make the Round of 32 that would be absolutely insane considering what we thought this year may be like.
jim-halpert-the-office.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron