*** Official IOWA STATE vs #14 Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Ok, well. Enaruna, Jackson, Conditt, Gabe all need to go. Brockington ain't staying here either. That'll be 4-5 schollarships open. Get some shooters and get them back next year

Reactions: clonedude

mharder

Apr 11, 2006
Rancho Cordova, CA
6193fba3-4334-4a35-90af-3d271f42ba1f_text.gif
I was disappointed, but my liver was happy.

• Agree
Reactions: JHUNSY

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Their backups looking like starters lmao

“But 20 wins”

This game sucks. Many of this year's games sucked. Roller coaster. But I have no idea how you can completely ignore the fact we won 20 games and legitimately played our way into the tournament. We are a tournament team....so ***** and moan and complain all you want...heck, I'm frustrated too.....but I'll celebrate the fact we're in after a two win season. We owe that to the team.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Look, I’m still damn happy for what this team has been able to do after last year, and the previous few years frankly. Gave us excitement and reason to believe again.

I think we’re still in the early stages, and unfortunately that means taking some hard lumps on the head. But this team still has potential and regardless of how the last few have gone, I’m still going to tune in regardless of who we face with the belief that we can win.

Guys just need to get some shots up, toughen up mentally, and come out hungry.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Their play once they hit the floor said only bad things. Chucking up terrible shots immediately. Eek.
If you think you should be projecting anything about any player in that situation, you don't know what you're talking about.