Official ISU vs Nebraska In-Game Thread - ISU 17 NU 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
What is our kicking replacement next year? We really need to sure up that position for the next 4 years. I'm tired of having to worry about it.
i think itll be a true frosh that we'll sign this winter. I really dont think they have ANY confidence in anyone other than Shag'z. Maybe the kid from Johnston, but he's a big red douche, theres a kid were lookign at from Minnesota at kicker. Otherwise its 2004 all over again and go through 4 kickers on the depth chart.

bandit

Apr 21, 2006
Well without those two 2nd half interceptions which gave them 14 points, this game would be in ISU's favor right now.

Anyway, no sense crying about it. Maybe next week...

if, if, if-it's time to move to Arnaud, Meyer is not getting better and with three more pick's today is quickly going the way of Grossman. If it's going to be a long season we might as well go with Arnaud and groom him for the future.

baller1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WDM
i think itll be a true frosh that we'll sign this winter. I really dont think they have ANY confidence in anyone other than Shag'z. Maybe the kid from Johnston, but he's a big red douche, theres a kid were lookign at from Minnesota at kicker. Otherwise its 2004 all over again and go through 4 kickers on the depth chart.
zach guyer doesn't like nebraska very much so i dont get where your getting the big red douche?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron