***Official March Madness Thread***

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
Race against the clock. Will the WVU get over in enough time to place 1:30 bets? That is the question.:biglaugh:

Much like yesterday, I will be keeping some of these open for last minute bets!!!:wink: Purdue/Siena is the only one I can't for next set though because it is not delayed from a game in front of it.

Feb 24, 2010
Dike, IA
RhoadsRage will help somehow.He settles pretty quickly.

The guys have been good at that the last couple of years, and RhoadsRage is crazy fast so far.
I'm more concerned about the actual game ending in enough time for the payouts to be dispersed in time. If the game ends at 1:31, there's nothing that can be done (at least that I know of. Then again, I'm still the new guy.)

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm more concerned about the actual game ending in enough time for the payouts to be dispersed in time.

I know. He's as quick as can be.

This right now is what I expected Xavier to do with Minnesota.

I'm glad I avoided that Cornell-Temple game, since I would have been leaning against the experts and picked Temple. Looks like they're going down for sure.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
Xavier-Minnesota will be payable early, too, the way it's going. As a pick 'em, Xavier is putting this thing away right now.

Note to the nation: You never want Xavier in the first round. Ever. You don't really want them in the 2nd, either. They are always tournament tough.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So much for every expert at ESPN REALLY liking Temple. I guess they completely forgot about Cornell going into Lawrence and nearly springing the biggest upset in Phog history. That and they ran over just about everyone else this year. Too bad they didn't care about my opinion...

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
So much for every expert at ESPN REALLY liking Temple. I guess they completely forgot about Cornell going into Lawrence and nearly springing the biggest upset in Phog history. That and they ran over just about everyone else this year. Too bad they didn't care about my opinion...

Every time I tuned in, I heard all about Cornell going far, except for Digger and probably Vitale. I don't remember hearing either way from those guys, but Digger always picks the higher seed. It's like he doesn't know the lower seeds can win, even though they've done it to him, and his whole career is based off of one major upset (ending UCLAs 88-game winning streak).

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Every time I tuned in, I heard all about Cornell going far, except for Digger and probably Vitale. I don't remember hearing either way from those guys, but Digger always picks the higher seed. It's like he doesn't know the lower seeds can win, even though they've done it to him, and his whole career is based off of one major upset (ending UCLAs 88-game winning streak).

Doug Gottlieb didn't see this one coming. He was sure the A-10 was legit this year. So far only Xavier is representing. Unfortunately I fell for the Richmond love. Fortunately, I went with my gut and picked Cornell...

I've seriously got to stop listening to ESPN's opinions on tourney picks. I'l own up to Vandy, but they screwed me over on Richmond.

Help Support Us

Become a patron