*** Official Marist vs ISU Gameday Thread ***

JT88

Oct 7, 2009
Good luck ladies. Hopefully the 3's are falling and at least two of the four bigs come to play today.

POWER!!!

yCy

Apr 12, 2006
Thanks fccy! I hadn't looked yet to see if the game was on TV or not.

Good luck ladies!

NYCy

Feb 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
OK, I'll start it.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2011/0317/110319_11am.jpg?DB_OEM_ID=10700

TV: ESPN2 for state of Iowa and southern tip of New York state.

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network pregame starts at 9:45 for a 10:15am tip (according to KIOW).

Also listed on ESPN3 website.

CYCLONE

I live in New York City and for once I'm actually guaranteed of seeing every minute of an Iowa State game on TV!!!! WOO HOO!!! So glad Marist is located just north of New York. I was really dreading the "whip around" coverage to the "most compelling action" among the four games in play, meaning I'd get to see tip-off and a few random bits. Excellent.

GO CYCLONES!!!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Is there a betting line on this? I have the darndest time finding them sometimes. I even searched for Marist and found 4 of them from Christmas past.

I'd like to put an insurance bet on the game.

Lwalker33

Mar 20, 2010
I live in New York City and for once I'm actually guaranteed of seeing every minute of an Iowa State game on TV!!!! WOO HOO!!! So glad Marist is located just north of New York. I was really dreading the "whip around" coverage to the "most compelling action" among the four games in play, meaning I'd get to see tip-off and a few random bits. Excellent.

GO CYCLONES!!!

Ha...I'm visiting a friend in Brooklyn this weekend and was pleasantly surprised when I just saw the coverage map for today's game!

Yankee

Mar 19, 2011
Teams sound like facsimiles of each other. Both teams are going to play good perimeter D and force uncomfortable shots. Key will be how the post players play. Marist has some players that are over 6 feet, not your typical "lower" conference team. I can't wish you good luck, but can wish for a good, close game.

cyclone5435

Mar 6, 2010
From cyclones.com:

This map displays home market-protected games. These are areas that will see their home market protected game in its entirety. The rest of the country (black areas) will be part of ESPN2's national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games.
High-definition Subscribers:
Note: If you are tuned to your ESPN2HD channel, you will be watching the national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local home market-protected game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard-definition ESPN2 channel. Contact your cable operator regarding your standard-definition and high-definition ESPN channel designation or your satellite provider regarding your alternate channel assignment.

- RED: Stetson vs. Tennessee (Channels - DTV 730, FullCourt 730, Dish Channel 145, Dish FullCourt 462, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4501)

- YELLOW: Marist vs. Iowa State (Channels - DTV 732, FullCourt 732, Dish Channel 147, Dish FullCourt 464, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4503)

- BLUE: Bowling Green vs. Georgia Tech (Channels - DTV 733, FullCourt 733, Dish Channel 148, Dish FullCourt 465, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4504)

- GREEN: Dayton vs. Penn State (Channels - DTV 731, FullCourt 731, Dish Channel 146, Dish FullCourt 463, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4502)

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
its all about this. Go Cyclones!

everyone, check out the article links on the home page. Some interesting stories. I liked the Michigan one on Jess.

Let's go Cyclones!

cyclone5435

Mar 6, 2010
Right now on my standard def ESPN2 they are showing the Tennessee game but it says our game will start at 10:15, so hopefully that's the case!

From cyclones.com:

This map displays home market-protected games. These are areas that will see their home market protected game in its entirety. The rest of the country (black areas) will be part of ESPN2's national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games.
High-definition Subscribers:
Note: If you are tuned to your ESPN2HD channel, you will be watching the national telecast that will allow the viewer to see the most compelling action from multiple games. If you wish to watch your local home market-protected game in its entirety, you must tune to your regular standard-definition ESPN2 channel. Contact your cable operator regarding your standard-definition and high-definition ESPN channel designation or your satellite provider regarding your alternate channel assignment.

- RED: Stetson vs. Tennessee (Channels - DTV 730, FullCourt 730, Dish Channel 145, Dish FullCourt 462, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4501)

- YELLOW: Marist vs. Iowa State (Channels - DTV 732, FullCourt 732, Dish Channel 147, Dish FullCourt 464, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4503)

- BLUE: Bowling Green vs. Georgia Tech (Channels - DTV 733, FullCourt 733, Dish Channel 148, Dish FullCourt 465, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4504)

- GREEN: Dayton vs. Penn State (Channels - DTV 731, FullCourt 731, Dish Channel 146, Dish FullCourt 463, AT&T 606, AT&T FullCourt 4502)

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
Right now on my standard def ESPN2 they are showing the Tennessee game but it says our game will start at 10:15, so hopefully that's the case!

OK... I was trying to tune in on ESPN3 and got the same thing... Tennessee vs stetson... I hope your right!!

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
OK... I was trying to tune in on ESPN3 and got the same thing... Tennessee vs stetson... I hope your right!!
Same here - praying they don't do whip-around on ESPN3 :realmad:
I can't stand whip-around. So I hope and pray they make it just ISU on ESPN3 once the game starts.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Same here - praying they don't do whip-around on ESPN3 :realmad:
I can't stand whip-around. So I hope and pray they make it just ISU on ESPN3 once the game starts.

Edit: Already covered.

Of course... I live 10 miles out of Iowa so I'll get whipped around. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron