***Official Montgomery and Butler NFL Thread***

ManBearClone

Apr 29, 2010
Do you think it had anything to do with Matt Nagy? If you are a Bears fan, do you feel confident things will drastically change with Matt and Mitch still running the show?

Add in Ryan Pace running the Draft. In the press conference today it seemed he was satisfied with the development of Leonard Floyd and Shaheen. Just need more time.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Do you think it had anything to do with Matt Nagy? If you are a Bears fan, do you feel confident things will drastically change with Matt and Mitch still running the show?

I'm willing to give one more season to each.

It's not like the Bears are going to make a good decision for replacements.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Wonder about Hakeem's future. I listen to the Fantasy Footballer pod, and they are big AZ Cardinal fans. They are of the impression that AZ should look to draft a WR with their first pick this year...a year after drafting Butler and a couple other WR's if memory serves. Are they trying to write Butler off for being hurt as a rookie? And by they, the Cardinals or the footballers, who btw are not fans of David "Mopportunity" Montgomery.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Wonder about Hakeem's future. I listen to the Fantasy Footballer pod, and they are big AZ Cardinal fans. They are of the impression that AZ should look to draft a WR with their first pick this year...a year after drafting Butler and a couple other WR's if memory serves. Are they trying to write Butler off for being hurt as a rookie? And by they, the Cardinals or the footballers, who btw are not fans of David "Mopportunity" Montgomery.

I'd begin to worry if the Cardinals actually do that... not some fans opinion of a guy they don't even know.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride