***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
I’m not gonna feel too bad if Brunson has a career ending injury. The more I watch him half his game is crashing into people and tricking refs into wrong foul call. He’s probably caused a lot of injuries.
I get it, we want the pacers to win but don’t say **** like this.

cloneclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2018
Wide open layup for Tyrese and he's looking fully behind him for a pass. Not the 1st, 2nd, or 10th time that's happened in the series too.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I'm pulling for the Pacers big time, so I'm really disappointed in tonight's game. However, I just love how so many of the "experts" confidently declared the Knicks dead after Sunday's game and now they look like idiots. Nobody knows what's going to happen, but so many people seem to think they do.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I get it, we want the pacers to win but don’t say **** like this.

I didn’t say I want him to get hurt. He plays a game where he bangs into everybody on purpose and sometimes the guys he slams into get the foul.

He’d still be a great player and shot maker if he didn’t commit 10 offensive fouls a game.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I'm pulling for the Pacers big time, so I'm really disappointed in tonight's game. However, I just love how so many of the "experts" confidently declared the Knicks dead after Sunday's game and now they look like idiots. Nobody knows what's going to happen, but so many people seem to think they do.

I watched or listened to almost every game Thibs coached in Chicago.

This is just his way. He grinds his stud players like no other coach. Some games/seasons they overachieve from this, then some games they have nothing in the tank. Injuries are standard.

They had tons of juice tonight. Short guards don’t score 28 in the first half with a serious injury, Brunson was just tired in game 4 because Thibs plays him all 48 and somehow he was recovered.

cloneclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2018

Not a glowing review

All accurate. His current game is fine for the regular season when no one really plays that hard, but the playoffs are a whole different game. The holes in your game really start to show, and he's got a number of them. Hopefully he's able to learn from the experience and make some changes in the off-season

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
All accurate. His current game is fine for the regular season when no one really plays that hard, but the playoffs are a whole different game. The holes in your game really start to show, and he's got a number of them. Hopefully he's able to learn from the experience and make some changes in the off-season

The superstar comp for this is Steve Nash.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Big game tonight. Hopefully the young Pacers show some toughness tonight.

Help Support Us

Become a patron