***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I really hate when ESPN has these games

Wish it was the old NBC/TNT hybrid...without even knowing who the NBC people would be because I know it wouldn't be Marv Albert, Amad Rashad and Bob Costas anymore.

It has never felt right on ESPN, and these past few years it's getting worse. Wilbon is horrible too, people just don't realize it because SAS is even worse right next to him. I feel bad for that girl Malika in the middle of it all, she seems like a normal person stuck with a bunch of maniacs.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Is Myles Turner going to be a star? This year?

He is hyper efficient on offense, and gets a lot of blocks...but somehow isn't a defensive stopper.

In these playoffs I'm not sure there's a guy I'd rather have shoot an open 3 for me.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Wish it was the old NBC/TNT hybrid...without even knowing who the NBC people would be because I know it wouldn't be Marv Albert, Amad Rashad and Bob Costas anymore.

It has never felt right on ESPN, and these past few years it's getting worse. Wilbon is horrible too, people just don't realize it because SAS is even worse right next to him. I feel bad for that girl Malika in the middle of it all, she seems like a normal person stuck with a bunch of maniacs.
That TNT crew is so good. No one else comes close.

CydeofFries

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2017
I was shocked at how good Chris Paul was in studio. Maybe it's cuz I was so used to the clown show during the Knick series. Still no where close to the TNT crew

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I was shocked at how good Chris Paul was in studio. Maybe it's cuz I was so used to the clown show during the Knick series. Still no where close to the TNT crew

Yeah, part of it is like...oh everybody doesn't have to be an angry clown all the time. Just a nice knowledgable person who isn't a professional broadcaster is a massive improvement.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Celtics are going to have to end a human life to be called for a foul at the basket in this series.

17-2 ft attempts right now.

Might as well bombs away from 3 if they don't allow free throws for fouls at the rim. They can't make a judgement whether the three goes in or not.

• Agree
Reactions: FerShizzle

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Two guys just mugged Tyrese on a fast break with no call. Tackled him by his arm...an all star player.

Just exclusively shoot 3s, the game is broken when only one team gets fts.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Good Lord what a missed call.

17 free throws to 2.

This is starting to remind me of game one agains the Knicks:
- Pacers don't look that good
- They still look better than Boston looks
- Refs toss the game to the home team pretty obviously

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
That missed call was atrocious but nice response from the Pacers to not let Boston get away and come back and cut into the lead

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic