***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Feels like the series. Too many dumb plays late. I love hali but his lack of athleticism shows in late game situations. Just can’t go by anyone.

His biggest issue is that he’s a liability on defense. Still a really good player.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Credit to Boston for winning overtime, but the Pacers were absolutely the better team over 48.

This is how the Knicks series started too but Tyrese didn’t even have a good game.

Reactions: bozclone and bos

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Tough to win a series when you give one away like that but Boston looked pretty shaky tonight. Horford looked pretty old, and it took OT for Tatum to finally hit a clutch basket. Looks like a 7 game slugfest coming up.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
McConnell, Nembhard and Tyrese on court together late killed them on defense, need a bigger stronger body on Tatum. Nembhard is the last guy you want guarding Tatum but it kept happening.

As long as Tyrese, siakam and Turner are in the game you need defense more from those other two spots than another scorer.

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Mistakes were made, but that officiating stinks worse than my feet after 15 hours in work boots on a 90 degree day. Like right now.

The play where Tyrese got hacked going to the basket by two guys and they said out of bounds on him is one of the worst calls I’ve seen in years. At one point it was 24 to 2 free throws that makes a horrible call like that seem like more than just a bad call.