Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
i.png vs site.png

South Dakota State (22-12, 12-4 SUMMIT)
#4 IOWA STATE (27-7, 13-5 BIG 12)
THURSDAY, MARCH 21ST 6:35 P.M. CST
CHI Health Center / Omaha, NE.

TV: truTV
Talent: Tom McCarthy, pxp Deb Antonelli, analyst Avery Johnson, analyst AJ Ross, sideline

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
CRN Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
7e1i5z.gif

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Not feeling good, hope I'm wrong.
Truthfully, I don’t think you’ll want to come to this thread at halftime. I expect it to be a 5 pt game or less by halftime before the good guys start to pull away. I’d be much more concerned if we were playing the SDSU of 2022, but this team this year just isn’t as good

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Truthfully, I don’t think you’ll want to come to this thread at halftime. I expect it to be a 5 pt game or less by halftime before the good guys start to pull away. I’d be much more concerned if we were playing the SDSU of 2022, but this team this year just isn’t as good
If we’re up by double digits at halftime will you have a raging cloner?

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Since I am fortunate enough to end work super early each day, I’m forgoing my post-work workout to get fat and watch college basketball all day. I have two extremely important questions:

-Wings or tendies? The place I’m going to has amazing tendies and very good wings. It’s a toss up for me so looking for some trusted advice from CF’er’s.
-Espresso martini first followed by beer? Is that an acceptable way to start off the day drinking? Espresso martinis are tasty and provide a little extra caffeine.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Since I am fortunate enough to end work super early each day, I’m forgoing my post-work workout to get fat and watch college basketball all day. I have two extremely important questions:

-Wings or tendies? The place I’m going to has amazing tendies and very good wings. It’s a toss up for me so looking for some trusted advice from CF’er’s.
-Espresso martini first followed by beer? Is that an acceptable way to start off the day drinking? Espresso martinis are tasty and provide a little extra caffeine.
Yes to both....

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022

Love everything about this. I have to go into the office today, but my boss and his boss are on a company trip and therefore out of the office. I am placing the first of many bets now, and am going to have a full on degenerate Thursday